Friday, July 12, 2013

You are reading the blog of the newest peddler of Plexus Slim products.

After copious amounts of research, I have chosen to become an Ambassador of the Plexus Slim line of products.

I have really made myself informed about this product and realize that there are certain protocols that need to be followed if you are going to be successful with the weight loss outcome.

(1) You MUST drink vast amounts of water per day.  Serious face, I advise my clients to drink at least half of their weight in ounces of water per day.  I, myself, drink 125 oz daily.

(2) You MUST eat at regular intervals.  If you decide to take the Plexus Accelerator like I do, sometimes it seems like eating is a hassle.  Yes, you get hunger pains if you go too long without eating but food no longer has that "I GOTTA HAVE IT NOW!" hold on you.  I make sure that I eat a small amount of food every couple of hours to keep my metabolism charged.

(3) Know your body.  If you have issues with your sleep cycle or heart problems, you do not want to take the Accelerator.  It does contain stimulants and will most likely jack with you if you have any irregular body issues.  I am a heart-healthy young woman and feel extremely secure in my choice to ingest it.  Don't ever take anything that you aren't 100% sure that it is safe for you.  Period.  Bring the list of ingredients to your doctor and ask him.  Research online.  <3

If you are interested in pricing or have any questions regarding the line of products, feel free to e-mail me at:
houstonplexus@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment