Sunday, July 14, 2013

Plexus Slim Review - One week

Here's a truthful, unbiased review of Plexus Slim "The Pink Drink" and the Plexus Accelerator after one week:

FYI:  I just became an Independent Plexus Ambassador.  This means... I sell the products.

1.  In one week I have gained unbelievable amounts of energy.  I do not shake nor have the jitters.  I just have the "want to" to get up, get out and get things done.

2.  I drink the "Pink Drink" on my way to work in the morning.  I notice I get "butterflies" in my stomach for the 45 minute drive.  As soon as I am out of the car, it is no longer there.

3.  I take an accelerator after breakfast and an accelerator after lunch. (Near 12:30pm)  I go to sleep at 9pm on the weekdays.  Four days out of the last eight, I woke up around midnight and had trouble getting back to sleep for over an hour.  Super annoying yet once I wake up at my 5:30am alarm clock, I feel very awake and not groggy.

4.  I am measuring my neck, waist, hips, upper thighs and upper arms.  In one week, I have lost a combined 1-1/4" in inches. 

5.  I began one week ago at 254.9 lbs.  This morning I weighed in at 249.2 lbs.

6.  I have to force myself to eat and if I ignore the feeling, I get a headache.

7.  Drinking half your body weight in water is a necessity for success with this product and I find it tough to do.  The upside is I have banned all sodas, diet or otherwise, for the purpose of ingesting enough water.

8.  The products can get pricy.  The upside to this is that I no longer smoke cigarettes which has opened up a "Get Healthy" budget for me. 

Overall, I see a difference.  I feel a difference.  I will be continuing and endorsing this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment