Thursday, July 11, 2013

45 days and a pregnancy later...


It's been awhile, hasn't it?

I started Plexus Slim on 5/14 and found out I was pregnant on 5/28.  After speaking with my doctor, she advised to lay off the product because of the lack of research on its impact on fetal development.

Fast forward a month and a half.

I am no longer pregnant (sad face) but I am back on the Plexus train (happy face.)

I started up again 7/6/2013.  One Pink Drink in the morning, an accelerator after breakfast and an accelerator after lunch.

I'm already noticing a change for the better in my energy level, although some of that can be attributed to the loss of the baby.  Those little guys will drain you!

For the last two nights, I've had sleeping issues.  Yesterday morning I woke up at 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep.  This morning I woke up at 12:30am and I'm writing this entry at 3:30am.  This will not do.

I am now a non-smoker.  After over 10 years, I never thought I could quit but that positive test had me throwing my pack in the trash.  And now I just don't want to pick up a cigarette.  Ick.

Lookie here... In my 30s and "feeling" better than I did in my 20s.  Now it's time the outside matched the inside.

April 2013:

May 2013:

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment