Friday, September 20, 2013

A bunch of wild and crazy gals

Sheesh, have I been a busy little Bumble.

Not only have I grown my Plexus business but I have sent all of my leather stock to Sherwood Celtic Festival to be put out on the shelves there!  Love my life!

Currently, I have 16 Plexus customers and 4 Ambassadors.  All 21 of us have lost weight/inches with Plexus Slim.  ALL OF US.  We all feel healthy and have such high hopes for a healthy future!  I haven't had this amount of energy and excitement since I was in high school.

One of my new customers just sent me this screenshot:


Yes, ladies and gentlemen.  She's lost 11.75" in one week.  I'm not kidding when I tell you Plexus is the REAL DEAL.  I call it my Life Changer because that's exactly what it does.

Are you ready to join my team and start living a healthier, happier life?  Get with me!  It's that easy!

Click here to research Plexus for yourself!

Add me on Facebook! 

xo,



Charm



No comments:

Post a Comment