Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bianca's Weight Loss Success with Plexus Slim

I was just tagged in this Facebook post by my friend, Bianca!

"11 days ago, I started using the Plexus Slim/Accelerator combo from Plexus Slim.
This is what I've been doing:
No meal replacement, I've just been taking a "pink drink" and one Accelerator pill 30 minutes before breakfast and one pill before lunch.  Throughout the day I'm drinking a total of half my body weight in water.  I haven't purposefully changed my eating habits but, I'm finding that I'm not as hungry.
At the 7 day mark, I was down 7.2 pounds and had lost a total of 5 1/4 inches.
This is day 11, I've only lost 1 more pound in the last few days, but I've lost 4 1/2 more inches.   That's a total of 8.2 pounds and 9 3/4 inches lost in 11 days!!
I can't wait to see where I am at the 2 week mark!"


You can have these results too!!  Click here to find out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment